Jasprit

Jasprit

Tormenting Lila - Sarah Alderson I am so pleased that Sarah Alderson has decided to continue to provide us with amazing novella stories from the Lila series. Not only do we get the chance to great insights into the wonderful characters that Sarah Alderson has created. But we also get the chance to spend more time with such great characters that I’ve become hugely fond of in the last year and a half.In Tormenting Lila we join Alex and Lila whilst they’re on a small break in Nantucket. They’ve finally got time to themselves with no one from Demos group and Lila wants to make most of her time alone with Alex. Let me just say Sarah Anderson sure knows how to kick off a story, Alex and Lila’s appreciation and need for each other is instantly apparent. They were so perfect for one another that I was finally glad they were getting their time together. Any series with Alex’s hot abs and I’m there. But once again something always crops up to dash the moment.Despite something interrupting the moment it was enough to keep me satisfied with my Alex fix. Fans of this amazing series will not be disappointed. There are some great appearances from characters I have missed for so long. They each bring so much entertainment and fun to the story. I won’t be revealing which characters make an appearance, but the wait for this novella was so worth it.Tormenting Lila was a perfect read, it was full with hilarious moments, some swoony scenes and we’re left hanging with a great mystery. Don’t worry fans of Alex, there is still more to come with a Alex and Lila x-rated scene planned for January 2014.Make sure you guys stop by the blog on Thursday where I will have a special guest post and giveaway in anticipation of the release of Tormenting Lila!