Jasprit

Jasprit

Something Borrowed

Something Borrowed  - Emily Giffin Darcy and Rachel have been friends forever, Darcy is the sort of girl who swans through life based on her looks, she’s knows she’s pretty and so uses this to her advantage to get what she wants. Whereas Rachel is the hard working reliable best friend who always comes second best to whatever Darcy does. However the friendship between Darcy and Rachel dramatically changes when Rachel has a one night stand with Darcy’s fiancé Dex. What starts off as a one night stand becomes more serious than either of them expected to.I loved Dex, yes he was cheating on his fiancé with her best friend, but whenever Dex and Rachel were together you could tell they were meant to be. I’m not saying Darcy deserved everything but she wasn’t as sweet and innocent as she made out to be sleeping with Dex’s best friend Marcus and falling pregnant!. I also found her to be extremely selfish, inconsiderate and shallow.I was so heartbroken when Dex told Rachel that he couldn’t break it off with Darcy, but I’m so glad that he made the right decision in the end.Simply put Something Borrowed was a witty romantic read which I extremely enjoyed.